Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority – www.dwasa.org.bd has published job circular. They want to include some manpower for their different post/sector. Various newspapers and online BD Jobs Website publish Dhaka Wasa Job Circular 2019.
The Dhaka Water Supply & Sewerage Authority shortly named as DWASA. In Bengali, it says “ঢাকা ওয়াসা”. It was established in 1963 English. In 1990, Narayangonj city also came under Dhaka Wasa.
Dhaka Wasa Job Circular 2018:
The Dhaka Wasa is the most important part of the Water Development Department. They offer some people career opportunities in the various sector. Dhaka thinks that young and hard worker person can change the sector.
All interested and eligible People can apply in this Job circular. Dhaka Wasa Job circular, application last date and others instruction is given below.
Job Summary of Dhaka Wasa:
- Organization Name: Dhaka Water Supply And Sewerage Authority(DWSAS)
- Post Name: Manager and Deputy Manager
- Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Total Post: As per the circular
- Job type: Full-time
- Age: 32 Years
- Application Fee – 300 Taka
- Official Website: www.dwasa.org.bd
- Applications Start: On December 2018
- Application Deadline: 07 & 10 January 2019
- Salary: 23,950 – 35,100 Taka
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Student Who pass Honors and Masters Degree from any University can apply for the post. For more Information see the job notice.
Dhaka Wasa Job circular page-1:
Dhaka Wasa Job circular page-2:
source: Dhaka Wasa (dwasa.org.bd) official website.
Application Process of Dhaka Wasa:
Dhaka Wasa Job can apply via online. You need to visit the official website
Source: Dhaka Wasa logo from (dwasa.org.bd) official website.
- First, visit http://www.dwasa.org.bd/career/ official website.
- Check your Job post and apply.
After successfully complete the application must save the application form, username, and password.
We hope that you can understand the application process. If you face any problem then comment. For more Job Circular visit our website, We update all job notice and preparation topic. Thank You